Revaho’s goal is to provide/deliver a total package of top-quality irrigation solutions for the agricultural sector and to ensure the solutions can be used optimally by innovation and knowledge transfer.
Revaho is part of the Netafim group and has an extensive part of the manufacturing of irrigation solutions into their own production, this includes PE-pipe, dripper lines, and various accessories. In addition Revaho provides various A-brands in their total package.
Our mission is to achieve a revolution in irrigation to secure a sustainable future together with our partners. We provide innovative, easy-to-use and reliable irrigation solutions. Our teams provide customers the best agronomic and technical support to guarantee excellent results and reliability.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to strengthen our team.
The Sales Manager is responsible for managing all Commercial activities for Revaho BV having full accountability for the Sales Revenue and profitability of the business in The Netherlands. The Sales Manager will provide leadership to the Sales and Customer Service Teams and be a key player in meeting the financial and strategic objectives of the Company.
- Direct Manager : CEO Revaho BV
- Matrix Manager : Commercial Director GBU North Europe
- Direct Reports : Account Managers
Customer Service Team Leader
Team Leader Technical Support
- Preparation of an annual sales plan to support the Annual Operating Plan.
- Day to day management of the sales team ensuring they are on track for achieving KPI’s.
- Setting sales KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Ensure achievement of revenue and gross profit commitments
- Provide timely and accurate business reports including sales forecasts, variance analysis and activity plans / logs.
- Develop, together with the GBU Product Manager and Commercial Director, a product pricing strategy for the local market.
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making regular visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Working with Account managers and Customer Services on approaches to building business through development of Customer account plans
- Develop and implement short and medium term employee and customers incentive schemes designed to deliver the financial and strategic objectives of the Business
- Attending meetings with customers alongside Account managers.
- Ensuring the sales team update the CRM effectively with all appropriate data.
- Preparing and agreeing an Annual Company Marketing Plan together with GBU Commercial Director consistent with the overall GBU and the Corporate communication plan.
- Accomplishes marketing objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Collation and presentation of Market Intelligence by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
Skills and Qualifications
- Demonstrated all round sales and marketing experience.
- Excellent motivational and leadership skills to inspire performance.
- Relevant industry experience, relationships, product and business knowledge and understanding.
- Highly motivated with a genuine drive to succeed.
- Confident and outgoing, with the ability to maintain existing relationships as well as open up new contacts and opportunities.
- Superior Written and Verbal Communication Skills in Dutch and English are essential.