MixRite metering pump
The Tefen MixRite is a proportional metering pump that enables fertilisers or chemicals to be easily admixed into a water flow. The pump requires no external power supply and operates with water pressure. The pump operates proportionally, i.e. a set percentage of the product to be mixed is added, independently of the water flow.
MixRites are available with a capacity from 20 litres to 25 m³/h.
- Simple operation and very quick to set up
- With manual ON/OFF button or manual venting
- Various adjustable intake capacities possible
- Metering capacity is proportional to the water flow and independent of the pressure
- Mixes pumped liquid with the water flow (except MixRite by-pass)
- Resistant to common fertilisers and pesticides used in agriculture and horticulture.
- Special MixRites for aggressive chemicals are also available
- Made from high-quality plastic and UV-resistant
- Supplied complete with intake hose and filter
- Simple maintenance, seals are easy to replace
Metering of fertilisers or pesticides, cleaning agents, animal medicines and metering of chlorine. Various types / models are available, each model / type with its own specific application.